FOCUS 2022 announces first wave of speakers
We're busy lining up 150+ speakers from film, TV, advertising, games and XR who will be exploring all the rapid developments in the screen industries. The full programme will be announced next month, but here's a quick taster of new sessions this year:
- The Role of the Showrunner in association with MediaXchange
- In Conversation with Col Needham, Founder & CEO of IMDb
- Global Production Insight with producer Mike Goodridge
- PGGB 'Meet the Producer' Podcast with producer/presenter Jason Solomons
- Mud, Sweat and Tides - The Essex Serpent location case study
- The Art and Science of Trailers in association with the World Trailer Awards
- David Reviews ShopTalk - Around the World in 80 Shoots
- Getting Your Film Into Film Festivals
- AI in Content Creation
- Retune Your Pitch
Straight 8 Shootout returns to FOCUS, plus our always packed Finance Symposium, Legal Refresher, guides to UK Tax Relief and the Global Screen Fund with the BFI - and much, much more to be announced!
The Content Programme is presented in association with media partner Variety. We are delighted to welcome new Content Sponsor CCS Rights Management.
Confirmed Speakers include ...
Col Needham | Founder/CEO, IMDb
Mike Goodridge | CEO Good Chaos
Denitsa Yordanova | Head of UK Global Screen Fund BFI
Marc Lorber | SVP, International TV Acquisitions and Co-Productions, Lionsgate
David Cornwall | Managing Director, Scorpion TV
Maartje Horchner | EVP Content, All3media International
Roopesh Parekh | Producer/Executive Producer, Lucasfilms
Jason Solomons | Producer and Presenter
Sumerah Srivastav | Writer / Producer
Peter Touche | Senior Investment Director of the Media Division The Ingenious Group
See currently confirmed speakers HERE.
FOCUS 2022 also offers the opportunity to meet 1-2-1 with potential production partners from all around the world. See Exhibitors.
Register Now to be the first to hear about all the new sessions and exhibitors this year.