At FOCUS, delegates enjoy a packed free-to-attend programme of panels, masterclasses, workshops and presentations at the Business Design Centre London.
We're busy lining up 150+ speakers from film, TV, advertising, games and XR who will be exploring all the rapid developments in the screen industries. The full programme will be announced next month, but here's a quick taster of new sessions this year;
- The Role of the Showrunner in association with MediaXchange
- Mission Impossible case study with the British Film Commission
- Global Production Insight with producer Mike Goodridge
- In Conversation with Col Needham, Founder & CEO of IMDb
- PGGB 'Meet the Producer' Podcast with producer/presenter Jason Solomons
- Mud, Sweat and Tides - The Essex Serpent location case study
- The Art and Science of Trailers in association with the World Trailer Awards
Straight 8 Shootout and David Reviews CraftWorks return to FOCUS, plus our always packed Finance Symposium, Legal Refresher, guides to UK Tax Relief and the Global Screen Fund with the BFI - and much, much more to be announced!
The Content Progamme is presented in association with media partner Variety. We are delighted to welcome new Content Sponsor CCS Rights Management.
See confirmed speakers here.
Apply for a FREE Delegate Badge and attend the whole FOCUS programme at the Business Design Centre London.
With so many panels and discussions running during the event, we are also pleased to offer the opportunity for On Demand access to the full conference after the show. You can order a digital conference pass after you have registered for your free delegate pass.
To make sure that it is completely relevant to the industry, the FOCUS conference programme is developed in consultation with a Content Advisory Board featuring representatives from leading industry bodies, including Pact, The Production Guild, BFI, BFC, UK Screen Alliance, ScreenSkills, Directors UK, Advertising Producers Association and Games London.
In Association With